Our client based in Wisbech are looking for an experienced CNC/Conventional Machinist to join their busy workshop team.
- Operating CNC Milling machines with Heidenhain and Fanuc controls.
- Programming, programme rectification, setting and operating of Machining Centres.
- Reading and correctly interpreting engineering documentation.
- Optimising production techniques to increase efficiency.
- Ensuring a professional, quality service (external and internal) is provided at all times.
- Be conversant with and assume proper responsibility for the implementation of the company’s health, safety, quality and environmental policies and all other company policies, rules and arrangements, demonstrating a responsible attitude to fellow employees, customers and suppliers of the company, leading by example and taking appropriate action where required
- Maintaining, developing and building long-term relationships
Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business
Hours & Pay
- 40 hours per week
- Overtime available
- £26,000 per year